North Berkeley Summer Sublet
I'm subletting my bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment on Arch and Cedar from May 22 through the end of August. Dates negotiable.
The price is $850/month. You're responsible for your share of gas, electric, and satellite TV (if you want it), about $75 a month including satellite. We cover Internet.
- Fully furnished
- Bay-view room
- Hardwood floors
- Washer and dryer in apartment
- 1.5 baths
- Large kitchen, gas stove, dishwasher
- Huge TV (64", HDTV), great entertainment system (awesome for watching movies)
- Lots of closet space, attic
- Full-length mirror, desk, chair, bedside table, bookshelf, queen bed in room
- 4 blocks from campus; 4 blocks from Safeway, Andronico's, gourmet ghetto; 15 minutes walk from BART
- Free wired, wireless internet
Your roommate will be my brother, a final-year Ph.D. student. He's friendly.
Check out the pictures -- it's really a beautiful place. The first picture is the view from the bedroom. The party decorations in the third picture are not a permanent installation. I'm looking for a nice person to sublet who's reasonably responsible and won't trash it before I get back. No smoking, no pets.
Email me at email@example.com or call me at (510) 847-7548 if you're interested.